Blue State's Unite. Here's the national debt figures. $National Debt

Monday, February 07, 2005

Cool Pictures

Go to this site for some hilarious pictures! Some of them totally suck though (like the "you forgot Poland ones")
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushpictures.htm
Send Me More if you find more.

Also look for Bushisms

Bushism- A funny quote from Bush that contradicts itself, has poor grammar, or is just plain stupid.

Hey I just spell check this and it said to replace "Bushisms" with "Bushwhacking"

2 Comments:

Blogger rero said...

why are just picking on Bush, if you hate republicans, why don't talk about someone else, Bush is not a one man party

6:22 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Number One Republican,
Good point. I don't know about for Crazed Dem, but for myself, I don't hate all republicans. In fact before Bush I didn't care much about politics, I thought it was all a pain in the butt and the radical members of either party would be ignored by the majority of Americans.

Since Bush came to power though, and especially since the lies surrounding the Iraq invasion, I've vehemently hated the Bush administration. There are a number of other notable reasons why I don't like Bush, such as the personalities he surrounds himself with, his treatment of the environment and science, etc.

But yeah, Bush isn't the only politician to be hated.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home