Blue State's Unite. Here's the national debt figures. $National Debt

Thursday, February 24, 2005

George Bush Tapes

I heard of these tapes where some author recorded a very private interview with George Bush. In the tapes he admits he did drugs among other private things. I think it may have been a little bit of an invasion of his privacy but he's a "celebrity". But don't slam too hard all the fun politicians do drugs Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and I believe HW took a hit in there somewhere.
Who'd a thunk it? George Bush on drugs.... tsktsktsk.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Manly Ferry said...

The weirdest thing about the Bush tapes was similar in kind to the weirdest thing about the National Guard story: they both suggested that highly plausible rumors were true.

I think the funny thing is that, for me, revelations that Bush did drugs and dodged the draft made me more inclined to like him.

Still, with friends like Doug Wead....what a twit.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they were a fake you dummy.
don't believe everything your read

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home