Blue State's Unite. Here's the national debt figures. $National Debt

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Zero PM

I just can't get the feeling that I'm running out of time. George Bush is pushing me to edge of Hell. Right after that he'll fall down (he is stupid isn't he?) and push me into Insanity Canyon.
My point is if anyone ever got the president into a room (it wouldn't be very hard just say "There Jack Daniels in there! Free, too!") and tried to assainate him they should play the song "Zero PM" Because it sets to mood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, excuse me, but the liberal population of the US is the only thing preventing us from becoming a Christian police state. But I'd also like to comment that you don't need to be pushed into Insanity Canyon--you're already there.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home